Well, I got tagged by Ellie ... the little booger just had to have the dirt on me. he he he
Here are the rules:
* link to the person who tagged you
* list 6 random things about yourself
* tag 6 new people
* let each tagged person know by posting a comment on their blog
* link to the 6 people you've tagged
* and let the person who tagged you know that you posted
Things you may not know about me - random-
1- I played the flute from 5th -12th grade. Auditioned for a specialized band and made it into the band one of three years that I tried out. It was the best year of my life. The specialized band got a record deal the year I made it. Don't know whatever happened to that record though. =}
2- I used to own & run my own dance aerobics business. Now I'm just an out of shape has been! he he he
3- I got a full scholorship in music but turned it down to get married to a squid. The marriage lasted less than 2 years. =( The only good thing about that marriage was it brought me to hubby almost 16 years ago. =D
4- I used to write poetry like there was no tomorrow. I have several pieces that were published at poetry.com, some even made it into their book of poetry.
5- I went to school to become a paralegal, early childhood education teacher, and book keeper. I graduated all programs in the 95th percentile but haven't worked a day in any field.
6-I love politics! I watch the news from sun up to sun down when possible. When I'm on here I have the news playing. If I'm watching a regular show then I'll either tape the news or stay up late to watch the replay of the show. It's insane I know ... but I love to know what's going on in the world.
Okay - these are the peeps I tag - I want some dirt on...LOL
1. Erica ... she's wickedly crazy cool.
2. Julie ... a wonderful lady that you just have to love.
3. Robin ... at Yellow Brick Road. She's a military wife so I automatically felt a connection.
4. Heather ... one tough lady with determination like I've never seen the likes of before.
5. Teresa ... at Shadow of the Moon
6. Kelly Dawn at Green Olives & Pickle Juice
There are so many other wonderful ladies that I could have asked for dirt on but I'm sure you'll be nominated very soon. I love all of ya & appreciate your support.