Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Snag Away

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are all up for snag. I've been catching up on all my LilA challenges. I figure I need to get in as many Halloween taggies as I can now since Halloween is next week. WOW ... this month has just flown by hasn't it? Please tell me it's not just me. I hear the older you get the faster everything goes. I thought time only flew by when your having fun! I'm not having fun being older. =}
Anyway, enjoy the snags. I'm off to baby my baby boy. He says he's feeling better but I think it's the medicine talking. He really wants to feel better so he can go hunt for a pumpkin but I don't know if I should let him or not. We still have the rest of this week & next week to go.

12 comments:

Dannelle said...

Even your bootiful tags look better with the orange! D

Anita said...

HI, SNAGGED SEVERAL OF YOUR HALLOWEEN TAGS... THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR SHARING!

HUGS, ANITA

Joyce said...

All great tags Emmi. I guess I should do the same thing. Can't believe it's so close.
Hugs, Joyce

Sugar said...

great job on the tags!
huiggies...

Robin said...

Love that bat one!

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Love the practice safe hex...rofl. Some of the word art just cracked me up this years. Your tag are sooo cute! HUGS

Melissa said...

love the snags

Missie said...

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

Unknown said...

Very nice snags. Thanks for sharing. This month has flown bye for me too. Hope your night is a good one. Alvia

Linda said...

Glad he is feeling better Emmi...hope he continues to improve. The tags are awesome, and ya just know I snagged Minnie :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Allison said...

I'm so bad in keeping up to date on journals now that we areon't on AOL. I do love your snags for Halloween. Hope all is well and have a happy Wednesday hump day. Luv ya!

~* USMC Wifie *~ said...

love your shares. Hope your having a great week.
xoxo