Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winter Snags

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm getting into the spirit of Christmas even though it's well over a month away. I don't know why ... maybe it's because all the local stores already have their Christmas displays up & playing Christmas music. I love Christmas time, it's my favorite time of the year. People seem to be more cheerful, giving of themselves, gracious ... just plain nice. I love that!
Anyway, this is my first year with blogger but I am keeping with a holiday tradition that I usually start in November. I send out Christmas cards to my online friends who want to participate in a Christmas Card exchange.
It's so simple ... you simply send me your home address (I don't share with anyone else), I will send you mine in return & then sometime mid December we will receive a Christmas cards from each other. Last year was very awesome ... I received almost 40 cards from so many of you. So, if you would like to participate please e-mail me privately with your info at:
PLEASE use this link & don't change the subject line. It will aid me in not accidently deleting your e-mail if it should land in my spam folder.
Well, I guess that's all for me right now. Kids break is over so it's back to teaching I go. Have a great morning/afternoon.

2 comments:

ELLIE said...

supreme idea about the card exchange - I sent you my info - sounds like fun!!!
Peace--Ellie

Teresa said...

Lovely, lovely tags hon :) I too adore Christmas/Yule... the fall and winter holidays are my favorites out of all the year, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Yule. I will be getting around to that thingie you invited me too, most probably this weekend. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to but with Heathen's passing and the franticness of the election/work etc. I've been overwhelmed and my emotions have been "right there" if you know what I mean. Blessings* teresa