Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OMG

bounty
My honey called me this afternoon ... he was so excited he could hardly talk. I told him to take a breath & then tell me what was going on. Turns out he was refered for a new job. Just because you are refered doesn't mean you will actually get it ... it just means they will take your resume along with everyone else that they sent refere notices to & go through them to see if you are the right fit. Looks like they thing he is a good fit. Now I'm excited. Ya see, right now he has a GS7 job ... it's a government job ... the job he is going to is a GS9 ... we're super happy cause this is going to take some of the financial pressures off of us as this is a HUGE raise ... almost 10K ... that's before he hits his 1 year mark. Once he hits one year he will be getting another substantial raise. Honey was so happy he said baby ... I'm so sorry I stressed you out over thinking you might need to get a job. Not that I'm against getting a job but I'm very comfortable being a SAHM/teacher. I didn't want to have to og back into the work force ... not unless it's teaching aerobics again & well, I'm a lot out of shape for that job.
Don't know if I will be back before Thanksgiving cause I have a lot of things on my plate this week. So if I don't make it back I hope you all have many things to be thankful for. I know I sure do. Be safe ... don't eat to much ... have a very blessed holiday. Hugs!!!

15 comments:

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Whoo hoo, Emmi! That's great news. I just jumped from a 7 to a 9 in June. It's a huge difference. I'll be keeping hubby in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS

Hollie said...

That's great NEWS! I pray that everything works out for you guys....

Sugar said...

nice tag.
good news!!!! will be sending up a prayer. {{}}
in case you're not back before TG, have a happy one! will do my TG post tomorrow eve.
huggies...

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Very excited for you both! What a blessing, and right here at Thanksgiving.

Lisa said...

Awwww that is great new hon, wishing you and your family a great turkey day !!!!!!, Love Lisa

Missie said...

That's wonderful news. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Rose said...

Great News........so happy for both of you.

Hugs, Rose

Allison said...

This is great news, and it couldn't have come at a better time, a time of thankfulness. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving Emmi. Luv ya!

Joan said...

Will have my fingers crossed for your hubby and hope he gets his new job. Love Joan

Sage Ravenwood said...

Great News! What a way to start the holidays! (Hugs)Indigo

Terri said...

Wonderful news!!

Best of luck to hubby!!

Happy Thanksgiving

Hugs
Terri

D said...

Ohhhh yeah that is great news.. keeping my fingers crossed for you both. Great tags once again... and Happy Thanksgiving
hugs

ELLIE said...

so very very thrilled for you hunnie - that is absolutely awesome!!!
hope your holiday was filled with overflowing blessings and much love!!
take care--Ellie

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I hope that you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.Ours was nice and quiet and I eat alot.LOL.That is AWSOME that your your Hubby will be getting a new job,thats great and I hope He does get it.Prayers going up.

Joyce said...

Now that's something to be thankful for.
Hugs, Joyce