Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Real People - Real Blogs Award

Thank you Missie, from Missie's Upside Down World & ADM Designs for passing this wonderful blog award to me! Now, it's my turn to pass it along.

Here are the rules:
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.

Now, as far as picking, it was very hard. However, there are some great blogs out there who tell it like it is. Don't sugar coat life, and those are the ones I'm going to nominate. Also, I did not nominate any private journals, because any new readers would not be able to visit those blogs.

1. Erica from Erica in Biloxi
2. Joyce from Tags and a Little Chatter
3. Linda from My Thoughtful Spot
4. Shelly from Did I Say That?
5. Melissa from Somewhere to Hide
My picks are in no special order. I have a whole bunch more I'd like to share, and so many deserve this award, but I must follow the rules and pass it on to only seven.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank u Emmi! *hugs*

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations hon, well deserved! (Hugs)Indigo

Terri said...

Congrats!

Well deserved!

Hugs
Terri

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Thanks, Emmi! I've been seeing these around. I'll get mine done tomorrow probably. You rock! HUGS

Unknown said...

I picked you for the award!

Missie said...

You are very welcome!