Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Card Exchange

Photobucket



Every year I do a Christmas Card Exchange with all my online friends & I didn't want to stop the tradition just because AOL journals went under. A few of you have already sent me your e-mail but just in case the first entry was over looked I wanted to do a new entry on it.

The Christmas Card Exchange is really easy & a lot of fun. You e-mail me privately with your home mailing address ... I send you mine in return & we exchange Christmas cards this year. I DO NOT share your addresses with anyone else and as soon as I use them I shred the list. PLEASE ... do not leave your address in the comments section cause that's just to dangerous. If your interested in exchanging cards please send me an e-mail with your addy.


Photobucket

E-Mail Me

3 comments:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I wanted to come by and let you know,I will be praying for your Grandmother and for you and your family.I think you already have my home address,but if not,let me know.

Sharon said...

I was in on that too....we also did the post card tour one year. Hope all gets better for your gma.

Lisa said...

Emmi, I would be happy to exchange a card with you, Love Lisa