Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If you love Someone ...

Snag Only!!!

Photobucket

This is just a little something I made yesterday for LilA group. Not super crazy about it but I didn't want to chose photos that a lot of the other members picked. I like originality! =D

So today's the BIG day ... ELECTION DAY!!! Did you vote? I'll be headed to the polls right after lunch. Waiting to go with hubby ... dad & his g/f are going then too. Looks like my brother has opted out of it this year cause he doesn't like either candidate & then my other brother can't vote due to him being a felon. Being young is one thing but being young & stupid is something different. His right to vote has been taken away for life ...


Photobucket

Zeus is a little ooger & already spoiled rotten. Last night I needed my sleep so I told hubby to take care of him. Hubby grabbed Zeus up in his arms & I thought nothing more about the little guy. Well I woke up around 12:30 scared that hubby would roll over on him ... he doesn't have the motherly instinct ... I felt around the bed for him, couldn't feel him anywhere so I felt around his sleeping area ... no Zeus so now I'm freaking out. I wake hubby please tell me your not laying on Zeus ... he's freaked out thinking maybe he was. He flips on the light, we search the entire bed ... he's nowhere in site. We start calling his name, he doesn't even know his name yet but we're calling it anyway ... finally hubby looks under the bad & there he is all snuggled up in my slippers. Neither one of us heard him fall ... cry ... anything. Thankfully he was ok. Took him out for him midnight business then back to bed. He in his bed & me in mine ... not for long though. He didn't stop crying until I put him in bed with hubby & I. SPOILED!!!

9 comments:

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

That's an awful big name to live up to for a little pip squeak like that. Maybe you should get him a little heating pad and blanket to make warm so he'll sleep in his own little bed. He's probably cold more than anything.
When I spend the night at my friend's house their little dog thinks she needs to sleep with me. It's so funny, but I'm always afraid I'm gonna squash her too.
The tag turned out nice. I know what you mean about not wanting to use whatever else uses. That's why I always tried to be the first one to turn in my challenge and share LOL.
Take care, Chrissie

Sage Ravenwood said...

Love what you did with your journal. Zues is adorable. It does sound as if he's spoiled already. (Hugs)Indigo

Juli said...

hi emmi...love your journal.. great job!

what a adorable doggie...glad all is well with you and family.come visit me I started a tag journal..mot much blogging..mostly for just snag or tag ofr ya.
http://juli-mistress-vamparas-pandoras-box.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

spoiled already! so cute.

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Zeus is so adorable. I can't believe he fell under the bed. LoL...yep, he's one spoiled little pup.

I just love your background! HUGS

ELLIE said...

OMG - how adorable - spoiling is good - lol.,....look at that face - just so cute!!!
Peace--Ellie

Teresa said...

beautiful baby you have there :) I voted LOL. Emmi, thank you so very much for your wonderful warm words on the passing of Heathen. They meant a lot to me. Everyone that left some words of kindness means so much to me. Blessings* Teresa

Terri said...

Oh my goodness Emmi...he would have been sold had I seen him too....how adorable!!!!

I told Jeff if we ever get another chihuahua I want a chocolate one

Hugs
Terri

Unknown said...

Journal looking very nice. Very nice tag. Zues is a cute dog.
Alvia