Monday, January 5, 2009

Wild About You

I don't know what it is about this tag but I just love it. It's full of romance ... at least where I'm viewing it from. With the tags I'm thinking of I believe yesterdays sermon really has me in the mood for love. Good thing I have an amazing hubby who is willing to comply with this. he he he

Hubby is back on 1st shift and the kids are back on their school. Son went through everything with little problems but daughter ... uggg, just like last year struggles so much with her math. I don't know if it's because she is scheduled to do a mountain of it each night or what it is. With this semester I'm bringing a new attitude and a new way of aproaching her math. I know she doesn't like homework ... one of the reasons she loves home schooling but with math she will just do half during school hours & the other half at night. It's the only way I can see her getting through it without frying her brain.

Today I'm heading the the VA office to find out about schools. Since hubby was classified as disabled the kids & I qualify for free college ... can't let all his pain be for nothing. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up ... he he he. Maybe I'll do book keeping! I'm pretty good at keeping up records ... maybe dad will hire me to keep his books. His girl friend can't keep up with them to save her darned life. Not from lack of trying though! Ok, well I'm outta here ... hubby is home & wanting to get to the VA office. Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute tag Emmi !!!!! Hope all is well with you, Hugs Lisa

Melissa said...

love the tag!Looks like you got the ball rolling again..im so not ready.

Linda said...

This one is even cuter. I always hated math too. Linda

Jmoqueen said...

That's a lovely tag Emmi :o) Hope your daughter gets on okay with the maths. I sympathise with her I hated that subject.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

It is beautiful. Makes me think of Romeo and Juliet. Blessings to you all!

Rose said...

Love your tags. I have to learn how to do them. I got the PSP program and I only got so far. Right now I just snag them and I have a huge folder and subfiles for all.

Great job...kudos to you!

Hugs, Rose