Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bridal Moment


I don't know what this tag is all about. Something came over me this morning though. As I listened to the pastor talk about the importance of a marriage and remembering daily the vows that one takes an imagine came to mind.
Our church is sponsoring a community event this coming Sunday based on saving marriages. We're showing the movie Fireproof to the community for free plus offering popcorn & drinks for free too. I haven't seen the movie yet but the pastor has been playing clips for the congregation for the last couple of weeks. I'm excited about it. I think I may have to bring my tissues though cause the previews had me a little misty eyed.
Nothing really new this afternoon. Just getting my kids & myself into the mind set of back to school tomorrow. I don't know if I'm ready for it though. I've sort of enjoyed not having to get up early & rouse them up out of bed. My daughter is the worst ... 10am is to early for her. I would complain & say I don't know how on earth she can do that but in all honesty when I was her age until the time I had my kids I was the same way. Don't know what changed ... maybe midnight feedings but now anything later that 8am is to much sleep.
OK, I'm outta here ... gotta get dinner going then kids in the shower & all that good stuff. Have a great evening.

8 comments:

Hollie said...

Cute tag. That sounds like a great idea that your church is doing. I dread getting back in the routine too.

Melissa said...

cute tag

Joyce said...

I'm so grateful that I don't have to follow a routine any more. Of course, that means I'm an old retired lady sooooo....lol. That's OK with me. Have a nice week.
Hugs, Joyce

Terri said...

I want to see Fireproof...let us know how it was... how nice for them to do it for free...

Hugs
Terri

Missie said...

I love the tag! Have a good week.

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I wanted to see that movie too. The tag is great.
Take care, Chrissie

Jmoqueen said...

That's a lovely tag :o) Hope you enjoy the film, I've not seen it personally. Hope the routine gets back okay on Monday x

Linda said...

Cute tag! Linda