Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flirty

Valentine's Day will be here before ya know it. I love Valentine's Day cause it's filled with so much love & romance. At least around here! I don't know if hubby has anything planned for us or not, he usually surprises me with something or somewhere. Anyway, keeping with my week's theme of love (unintentional but I'm going with it) I decided to do a Valentine's Day tag. Hope you like it!

This morning ... actually let me go back to last night. Hubby walks in from work we zoom out to meet with the VA guy ... turns out he was really busy so we just took some fliers to see what it's all about. Anyway, on the way home he starts telling me he doesn't think the security system is enough. I don't know if I told you all or not but the installer didn't but a sensor on our back door ... told us he didn't have access to it from the atic so we could either pay for a wireless or just keep using our dead bolt. Well, I guess it just really grated on his nerves over the weekend cause he was spit fire mad while talking about it. So mad that when we got home he started calling the offices of the sales lady, monitoring office, & even the instulation office. It wasn't until about 8 last night that someone finally called him back about it. He told the lady what was going on & she was fuming about by the time the conversaton was over. She set up an installer to come out this morning to rectify the problem if he could ... which he did.

The new installer was pissed that the last installer was "LAZY" as he put it. Said it wasn't gonna be hard at all to get the back door set up. Said it looked like he just didn't want to work with a snake tool to get the job done right. He said it wasn't even close to being the first time this certain installer did a half ars job with an install. Excuse me ... if this isn't the first time he has screwed up then why is he still working for the company? Just a though! Anyway, he asked if I had any questions ... of course I did have one major question. How do we set the danr alarm when we leave. Ya see we have been setting the thing but when we come home ... it's not on. Come to find out we have to set the thing with the door closed. Would have been nice to know that from the beginning. All is well now though ... no problems!

Ok, I'm outta here ... it's a beautiful day so I think I'm gonna take full advantage of it.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

cute tag..thats messed up that the installer half did the job.

Joyce said...

Nice tag Emmi and a rant worth having. They should give you a discount for having to deal with idiots.
Hugs, Joyce

Jmoqueen said...

Glad it's up and working now. That's piece of mind at least. That's a cute tag :o)

Hollie said...

I'm glad that you're all set up now!!!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Girl you're like Walmart already got the Valentine's stuff out. Over here it's just another day unless I do something for myself. We'll see.
Take care, Chrissie

Linda said...

Very cute tag! Linda

Unknown said...

Sexy tag!

Lisa said...

Emmi, beautiful tag, Looks like I'll be moving here on Valentine's Day, Hugs Lisa